**In this series we try to show the brilliance of the cards of common players that often get overlooked.**
There are so many great things about this card.
2004 Topps #199 Brandon Inge
1. It's non traditional, horizontal alignment.
2. It's unclear if #10 is safe or out.
3. There aren't too many plays at the plate in which the runner seems to be trying to jump sideways.
4. Brandon isn't even looking at the play.
5. Let me repeat. Brandon isn't even looking wear he is tagging. He's already getting ready to gone the ball to 2nd or 3rd base to get the runner that's advancing from the play at the plate.